Introduction to Bohmian Mechanics
Office hours: just come by
- July 26: Those of you who handed in a Schein form can pick it up at B304. If you have not given me a Schein form, you can bring one any time, but you are going to have to wait for some weeks until it will be signed and stamped.
- July 11: The results of the exam are to be found on the bottom of the page if you have supplied a psuedonym. Otherwise, there will be a printout in front of room B304.
- May 23: The exercise session today is cancelled due to illness. A sample solution will be uploaded here.
- May 16: Both Monday, May 16 and Tuesday, May 17 are free. There is no exercise sheet to be discussed May 16.
- May 2: Thursday, May 5, is a holiday and thus there will be no lecture.
- April 11: Lectures start on Tuesday, April 12, where all organisational topics will be discussed.
| Theresienstr. 37 - A-027
Theresienstr. 39 - B-004
||Theresienstr. 37 - A-027|
Suggested Reading and other Material:
- Dürr, Teufel: Bohmian Mechanics - The Physics and Mathematics of Quantum Theory, Springer
- Dürr: Bohmsche Mechanik als Grundlage der Quantenmechanik, Springer
There are a couple of videos about Bohmian Mechanics, produced by current and former members of our work group; as well as various lectures:
- Especially the short introduction to Bohmian Mechanics by Prof. Dr. Stefan Teufel is of interest:
Exercise Sheets and Tutorials
Exercises started on Monday, April 25.
- Sheet 1 - Discussion April 25.
- Sheet 2 Updated version Monday, April 25 16:30! - Discussion May 2.
- Sheet 3 - Discussion May 9.
- Sheet 4 Updated version Wednesday, May 18 19:00! - Discussion June 6.
- Sheet 5 - Discussion May 30.
- Sheet 6 - Discussion June 13.
- Sheet 7 - Discussion June 20.
- Sheet 8 - Discussion June 27.
The exam takes place during the time and at the place of the lecture on Thursday, July 7. You are allowed to bring your notes. Please be on time.