Books and Manuscripts by Martin Schottenloher
"A Mathematical Introduction into Conformal Field Theory",
Springer-Verlag, Lecture Notes of Physics 759, 2. Ed., 2008.
The book can be downloaded in separate sections as files of small sizes.
This collection of files can also be downloaded in one compressed file of 4,5 MB size: 'archivecft.tgz'.
- "Basic Fibre Bundles and K-Cohomological Invariants"
, Springer-Verlag, Lecture Notes in Physics 726, 2007; with D. Husemöller, M. Joachim, B. Jurco.
With small corrections (size 8 MB).
- "Geometrie und Symmetrie in der Physik", Vieweg, 1995.
The size of this copy (as a pdf document) is about 48 MB.
- Geometric Quantization: The handwritten notes of the course "Geometric Quantization - WS 2009/10" are provided in separate sections of moderate length.
- Analysis III: A short manuscript (without proofs) of the third basic course in Analysis, "Analysis III" (MIII, WS 07/08) in 4 additional sections:
- Analysis II: A short manuscript (without proofs) of the second basic course in Analysis, "Analysis II" (MIIA, SO 07) in 4 additional sections:
- Analysis I: A short manuscript (without proofs) of the first basic course in Analysis, "Analysis I" (MIA, WS 06/07) in 7 sections:
- Geometrie nichtlinearer Feldtheorien:
The manuscript "Reine Yang-Mills-Theorie" represents only the first part of the course "Geometrie nichtlinearer Feldtheorien" (WS 05/06). I intend to complete the script in the near future including a description of 'Sigma'-models.