Winter Semester 2017-18
Algebraische Geometrie I
zu kommentiertem Vorlesungsverzeichnis.
||Prof. Andreas Rosenschon, PhD
||Anand Sawant, PhD
|Zeit und Ort
- Vorlesungen: Mo 10-12 im Raum B 006 und Mi 10-12 im Raum B 004.
- Fr 10-12 im Raum B 006 (weekly, starting Oct 20);
- Mo 14-16 im Raum B 251 (biweekly, starting Oct 30).
|| The exam took place on Monday, 12th February 2018 (9-12 in Room B 047).
|| The catch-up exam will take place on Tuesday, 3rd April 2018 (Time and place TBA).
Registration for the catch-up exam (Nachholklausur) is only possible by sending an email to the Assistant with your Matrikelnummer on or before 30.03.2018.
Separate registration for the catch-up exam (Nachholklausur) is not necessary if you appeared for the main exam.
The students who wish to appear for the exam should be present in time with their student identification card and a photo identification document.
- There will be no tutorial on Friday, 09.02.2018. There will be a tutorial on Monday, 05.02.2018 in B 251, which is reserved for students' questions. All the homework sheets should be collected on 05.02.2018.
- There will be no lecture on Wednesday, 07.02.2018.
- At the time of Tutorial 13 on 02.02.2018, instructions regarding the exam will be given.
- There will be only one Monday session in December on 18.12.2017, which will be a tutorial. There will be no tutorial on Friday, 22.12.2017.
- The lecture on Wednesday, 22nd November is cancelled.
- There will be no lecture on Wednesday, 25th October. The lecture will take place on Friday, 27th October in place of the tutorial. The next meeting for the exercises will take place on Monday, 30th October.
- Lectures begin on Monday, 16th October. The lectures will be conducted in German.
- There will be a tutorial every Friday, starting 20th October. The tutorial will be conducted in English.
- There will be a biweekly session on Mondays, starting 30th October, in which questions from the exercise sheets and students' questions about the lectures will be addressed. The corrected exercise sheets will be returned during the Monday sessions. The sheets that are not collected will be preserved only for two weeks, after which they will be discarded.
- An exercise sheet (Übungsblatt) will be uploaded every week on Wednesday, which is due on the next Wednesday before 10am (Box No. 8 near the library). The exercises can be submitted in either English or German.
Download PDF (Last update: 05.02.2018).
Kontakt und Sprechzeiten
|Prof. Andreas Rosenschon, PhD ||siehe persönliche Seite
|Anand Sawant, PhD || siehe persönliche Seite
|Claudia Stadlmayr ||nach Vereinbarung per Email unter c.nachname "at" gmx.net