Interaction between Light and Matter
We are an International Junior Research Group of the Elitenetwork of Bavaria. The group is led by Dr. Dirk - André Deckert, and is hosted by the Mathematical Institute of the LMU Munich in the city of Munich.
The positions of the group leader and two of his doctoral students are funded entirely by the Elite Network of Bavaria. Non-personnel costs are funded to 75% by the Elite Network of Bavaria and 25% by the Mathematical Institute of the LMU Munich and the LMU Munich.
- See »Research::Overview for a more detailed research statement.
- See »Research::Description for a popular description of our research activities.
- See »Publications for our selected publications and links to our preprints.
- Prof. Dr. S. Bachman, LMU Munich, Germany
- Prof. Dr. G. Bauer, FH Münster, Germany
- Prof. Dr. M. Ballesteros, UNAM, Mexiko
- Prof. Dr. A. Bassi, Uni Trieste, Italy
- Prof. Dr. D. Dürr, LMU Munich, Germany
- Prof. Dr. M. Esfeld, EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. J. Faupin, Université de Lorraine, France
- Prof. Dr. J. Fröhlich, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. M. Merkl, LMU Munich, Germany
- Prof. Dr. P. Pickl, LMU Munich
- Prof. Dr. A. Pizzo, Uni Rome 2, Italy
- Prof. Dr. H. Ruhl, LMU Munich, Germany
- Prof. Dr. H. Wiseman, Uni Griffith, Australia