- Critical varieties and motivic equivalence of algebras with involution (with C. De Clercq and A. Quéguiner-Mathieu ), Preprint 2018, arxiv link
- Hasse principle for Rost motives (with M. Borovoi and N. Semenov), Preprint 2017, arxiv link
- Integral motives, relative Krull-Schmidt principle, and Maranda-type theorems (with N. Semenov), Math. Ann. 363 (2015), issue 1, 61-75, arxiv link
- Decompositions of motives of generalized Severi-Brauer varieties, Documenta Math. 17 (2012), 151-165, journal link
- Isotropy of unitary involution (with N. Karpenko), Acta Math. 211 (2013), no. 2, 227--253. , arxiv link
- Motivic decomposability of generalized Severi-Brauer varieties, C.R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 348, 17-18 (2010), 989-992.
In June 2012 I defended my PhD at the University Paris 6. My thesis advisor was Nikita Karpenko.