LMUexcellent-Project: Constructive and Predicative Measure Theory (CPMT)
Researchers within CPMT
- Principal investigator: Dr. Iosif Petrakis
- Collaborator: Dr. Kenji Miyamoto
- External collaborator: Max Zeuner
- Iosif Petrakis: Families of Sets in Bishop Set Theory, Habilitation Thesis LMU, 2020
- Iosif Petrakis: Functions of Baire class one over a Bishop topology, in M. Anselmo et al. (Eds.) Beyond the Horizon of Computability, CiE 2020, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 12098, 215-227, 2020.
- Max Zeuner: Families of sets in constructive measure theory Master's Thesis, Mathematics Institute LMU, 2019.
- Iosif Petrakis: Borel and Baire sets in Bishop Spaces, in F. Manea et. al. (Eds): Computing with Foresight and Industry - 15th Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2019,
LNCS 11558, Springer, 2019, 240-252
Last modified: 20.10.2020