I am a PhD student in the Junior Research Group Interaction between Light and Matter led by Dr. Dirk-A. Deckert and have obtained my Master of Science in the program Theoretical and Mathematical Physics.
Mathematical Institute LMU
Phone: +49 (0)89 2180 4606
E-Mail: nickel "ätt" math.lmu.de
- Relativistic Quantum Mechanics, especially Multi-Time Wave Functions
- Foundations of Quantum Mechanics
- Partial Differential Equations
- Effective Description of Many-Particle Systems
- Mathematical Physics
- Philosophy of Physics
- Master's Thesis:
On Relativistic Interactions in Quantum Theories (2015)
- with Dirk-A. Deckert:
Consistency of multi-time Dirac equations with general interaction potentials, J. Math. Phys. 57(072301), 2016.
- with Matthias Lienert:
A simple explicitly solvable interacting relativistic N-particle model, J.Phys.A 48(32):5301, 2015.
- with Tobias Jung:
Messung und Unschärfe in der klassischen Physik, Philosophia Naturalis 50(2), 2013.
(If you are interested in reading this paper, please contact me via mail, I can send you a pdf)
As teaching assistant:
- Summer term 2017: Complex Analysis and Ordinary Differential Equations for Teachers, with Dr. Heribert Zenk
- Winter term 2016/17: Mathematics III for Physicists, with Dr. Heribert Zenk
- Summer term 2016: Mathematical Statistical Physics, with Prof. Dr. Peter Pickl
- Winter term 2015/16: Grundlagen der Mathematik I für Lehramt, with Prof. Dr. Daniel Rost As student assistant:
- Summer term 2015: Mathematical Statistical Physics, with Prof. Dr. Sven Bachmann
- Winter term 2014/2015: Mathematics 1 for physicists, with Prof. Dr. Detlef Dürr
- Summer Term 2014: Theoretical Physics 1: Mechanics, with Prof. Dr. Dieter Lüst
- Winter term 2013/2014: Theoretical Physics 4: Statistical Mechanics, with Prof. Dr. Ivo Sachs
- Summer term 2013: Experimental Physics 2, with Prof. Dr. Dieter Braun
- Winter term 2012/13: Mathematical methods of theoretical physics, with Prof. Dr. Jan von Delft
- Summer term 2012: Theoretical Physics 1: Mechanics, with Prof. Dr. Stefan Hofmann As lecturer at the Münchner Volkshochschule:
Various talks for the broad public about physics and mathematics, see here .