Dr. Feng Hao
Mathematisches Institut der Universität München
Tel: +49 (0)89 2180 4425
- Algebraic geometry I (exercise sections)
- Algebraic geometry II (exercise sections)
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Purdue University, 2012-2018
- Advisor: Donu Arapura
- B.S., Mathematics, Shandong University, 2008-2012
- I am currently a postdoctoral researcher in the Mathematics Institute of Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich.
I am interested in algebraic geometry and Hodge theory, in particular,
the asymptotic Hodge theory, nonabelian Hoddge theory, moduli
of vector bundles over algebraic varieties, and topology of algebraic
varieties. Recently, I am working on:
- Moduli of parabolic Higgs bundles over a quasi-projective variety and vanishing theorem for parabolic Higgs bundles.
- Generic vanishing theorems and their birational application.
- Surfaces of general type with infinitely many negative curves and their topology.
- Residually finite K√§hler groups.
Papers and Preprints
- Weak Bounded Negativity Conjecture. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 147 (2019), pp. 3233-3238.
- Limiting Mixed Hodge Theory and Nonabelian Hodge Theory for Nodal Curves. Ph.D Thesis, Purdue University. 2018.
- Vanishing theorem for parabolic Higgs bundles. (with D. Arapura and H. Li), Accepted. To appear Math. Res. Let. arxiv:1801.02562.
- Holomorphic one-forms without zeros on threefolds, (with S. Schreieder) Preprint 2019, arXiv:1906.07606.