version 1.64, January 2010
ARIBAS is an interactive interpreter for big integer arithmetic
and multi-precision floating point arithmetic with a Pascal/Modula
like syntax. It has several builtin functions for algorithmic number
theory like gcd, Jacobi symbol, Rabin probabilistic prime test,
continued fraction and quadratic sieve factorization, Pollard rho
ARIBAS is distributed under the
GNU general public license.
On this FTP Server you find:
- describes the changes from version 1.00
to the current version 1.64
- this directory contains all the necessary
files to compile ARIBAS for UNIX workstations
or LINUX on 80386-Computers (or higher).
The Unix version works also for MacOS X.
- subdirectory with ARIBAS for Windows 95/98/XP/..
- subdirectory with compiled executables of ARIBAS
- subdirectory with compiled executable of ARIBAS
for ATARI-ST (or TT)
- subdirectory with documentation
- subdirectory with examples of ARIBAS code
- ARIBAS code of some number theoretic algorithms:
(#) All examples of the book
O. Forster: Algorithmische Zahlentheorie,
(#) Algorithm for the three squares theorem